Janome Sew AlongRegular price $15.00
Welcome to the Janome Sew-Along hosted by Mended Hearts Quilting! Our theme this year is Patriotic.
Here’s how it works:
- Each month on the first Friday we welcome Janome Sew-Along members to our classroom for a fun day of sewing, learning, and socializing.
- You are not required to own a Janome sewing machine to participate.
- You may attend any one or all of the sessions, each session is $15.00 and includes the pattern for that month’s block.
- At your first Sew-Along meeting you will need to purchase the fabric kit we have assembled for the project. This is a one-time purchase, and it contains all the fabric you will need for all of this year’s sessions.
- Sessions start at 10 a.m. and you may stay and sew as long as you like, we just ask that you be ready to leave when the store closes at 6 p.m.
- If you are unable to attend a session you may purchase the pattern at the next Sew-Along.
- If you choose to pay all the Sew-Along fees in advance you are welcome to do so but the patterns will be distributed at each monthly meeting.
- Each session will include an educational demonstration by one of Mended Hearts Quilting employees.
- Finishing instructions for the project will be distributed at the last session.
The classroom opens at 10:00
Block instructions given at approximately 10:30
Educational demonstration will be given at approximately 11:30
Please feel free to bring a sack lunch. As always there are cold beverages and coffee pods for a free will donation.
You’ll need to bring your sewing machine and the standard notions you would bring to any retreat or workshop.